Business Investor (188B) visa gives an Australian citizenship who are willing to make a designated investment of at least $1.5 million AUD in nominated territory.You must be nominated by a territory government.Firstly this is a 4 years visa with 2 years extension (if required) giving you total 6 years from the date of grant of the original visa.Once you have established an Australian business you can apply for permanent residence.Getting permanent residence you can apply for passport once you live in Australia at least 3 years.
Listed below are some of the basic criteria set out by the Australian government to qualify under Business Investor Stream/188B.
- The business you have must be running for 5 years or more and be registered and have minimum 10% owner of the business.
- Turnover for this business should be $3 Million AUD or more for two of last four years.
- Net personal and business assets in Bangladesh should be $2.25 Million AUD or more but business investment at least $1.15 Million AUD.
- Minimum investment requirement $1.15 Million AUD.
- Age below 55 years.
This visa is only available to applicants who are sponsored by an Australian State government. To be Sponsored, you must lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI).
Eligibility for Permanent Residence:
To qualify for permanent residence regarding Business Investor Stream 188B, you must have to meet the following criteria:
- Establish the business as per business plan submitted to the State Government and move to the business any 2 consecutive years in the period.
- Managing the business live in Australia 12 out of 24 months.
- The new business in Australia must have to turnover $300,000 AUD in last year before applying for Permanent Residence.
- Show personal and business assets of at least $600,000 AUD in Australia.
Eligibility For Passport:
After getting permanent residence you are eligible to apply for passport once you live in Australia at least 3 years.
If you would like to check your eligibility for business migration or if you would like us to assist your application please download Immi Links pre-assessment form and fill up and send email@example.com
We will provide you a comprehensive initial assessment for business migration and can discuss with you the best way to proceed with your application.So do not hesitate to contact us if any inquiry.