The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot(RNIP) is a community-driven program in Canada. It’s designed to spread the advantage of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a pathway to citizenship for skilled workers who want to work and live in the selected communities.
The selected communities are:
- Ontario: a)Thunder Bay, b)Sault Ste. Marie, c)Sudbury , d)Timmins, e)North Bay
- Manitoba: a) Gretna-Rhineland-Altona-Plum Coulee, b)Brandon
- British Columbia: a)West Kootenay, b)Vernon
- Alberta: a)Claresholm and
- Saskatchewan: a)Moose Jaw
Nine (9) communities are now open their getaway and taking application
- Sault Ste. Marie(ON)
- Thunder Bay(ON)
- West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson)(BC)
Listed below are some of the basic criteria for the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program set out by the Canadian Government.
- You need to a recommendation from any selected community.
- Work Experience at least one year.
- Valid job offer( Find your NOC).
- Meet the minimum language requirements(CLB-4 to CLB-6).
- Meet the educational requirements(H.S.C or equivalent).
- Prove you have enough money(Proof of Fund).
- Intend to live in the community.
Language test equivalency charts:
Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) for English.The results of English language tests have been established and are summarized by the testing organizations in the following tables-
Proof of funds:
You must show that have enough money to spend for yourself and family once you are in Canada.
Proof of fund can be 1 or more of the following
- Bank statements
- Need to show documents that show real property or other investments (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.)
- Documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money payable to you (such as banker’s drafts, cheques, traveller’s cheques or money orders)
The amount of money you need to show according to the following chart.It’s designed for only RNIP Program.
|Number of family members||Funds you need(CAD)|
|7 or more||$23,080|
If you would like to check your eligibility for Rural and Northern immigration pilot program or if you would like us to assist your application please send you and spouse’s update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
However,we will provide you a comprehensive initial assessment for the program and can discuss with you the best way to proceed with your application.Please do not hesitate to contact us if any inquiry.