The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is that the province’s economic immigration program. It works in partnership with the Canadian government through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Eligible international candidates can apply to the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (Ontario PNP).
There are three stream under this program
- Employer job offer category: for workers who have a permanent job offer from Ontario employer.
- Human capital category: for workers International graduate Stream and who have a profile in Canada’s Express Entry system.
- Business category: for entrepreneurs who wants to start a new business or buy an existing business in Ontario.
1.Employer job offer category:
There are three streams and must have a permanent and full-time job offer from an Ontario employer.
- Foreign workers stream: This stream is open to foreign workers inside (who are already live and work in Canada with temporary work permit visa) and outside (who lives in any other country and have a valid job offer from Ontario employer’s) of Canada.
- International Student stream: International Student Stream is an immigration stream under the OINP and need a job offer in a skilled occupation Type 0 or A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).This opportunity gives you to live and work in Ontario permanently.
- In- Demand skills stream: For workers in specific sectors like agriculture, construction, trucking and personal support workers.
2.Human capital category:
There are two sub-categories under this program-
a) The International graduate Streams:
To apply in this program you must have graduate degree from Ontario University apply within two years of getting your degree. There are two program under international graduate streams on is Masters Graduate and secondly PhD Graduate streams.
- Masters Graduate Stream: You can apply to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program if you have master’s graduate degree from reputed Ontario University.
- PHD Graduate Stream: Under this stream you can apply to the OINP if you have PhD graduate degree from any reputed Ontario University and gives you a pathway to live and work permanently.
b) Ontario’s Express Entry:
To qualify under Ontario’s Express Entry streams, you must have up to date express entry profile and received a notification from Ontario. There are three streams-
- French-Speaking Skilled Stream: This is for French-Speaking skilled workers who have required work experience, education and language proficiency in French and English.
- Human Capital Priorities Stream: This is for skilled workers who have required work experience, education and language proficiency in French/English.
- Skilled trade Stream: As a international candidates you must have work experience in an eligible trade occupation to Ontario.
The business category has one stream and that is Entrepreneur Stream. Candidate must be an entrepreneur from outside of Canada who is looking to implement a new business concept or buy and grow an existing business in Ontario.
If you would like to check your eligibility for SINP program or if you would like us to assist your application please send you and spouse’s update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide you a comprehensive initial assessment for the program and can discuss with you the best way to proceed with your application.Please do not hesitate contact us if you have any inquiry.